When I was in high school and most of college, I kept a gratitude journal. Lest you think this was Oprah-inspired, I assure you it was not. My high school theater teacher had us do one as a writing assignment every day. It forced me to think about the things that were GOOD in my life.
Schmutzie is doing one too. I decided to jump on the bandwagon and join in.
My grace in small things.
1. Coffee. With one Sweet-n-Low and cream.
2. A dripping, coughing, sleeping baby curled up next to me.
3. That Wall-E doesn’t have much talky-talky. Makes watching it bearable.
4. My husband. Who reminds me everyday why I married him. Especially when he’s ultra-observant.
5. Cool mornings and perfect afternoons spent outside.