I can’t think of anything interesting, witty or thought-provoking to write about today. Not that what I write about usually is any of those things. But, especially today.
When I can’t think of things that are interesting, witty or thought-provoking to write, I do what any good blogger does. I use a bulleted list and practice my linky-skillz.
- Ever since I posted the 50 things about me, I’ve been trying to think of another 50. I’ve come up with the following: 51. I sleep with my feet hanging off the end of the bed. It drives JR crazy because that means I’m further (farther? I can never remember) down and pulling the blanket with me. 52. Every single guy I dated before JR was a drummer. I was sure I would marry a drummer. Instead, I married someone who CAN’T drum at all.
- Wow. Only two. That sucks.
- I just (well, it took me 3 days at work) read all of Casey’s archives. She really is as funny as they say.
- I’m a wanna-be blogger. I know about all the technology and real bloggers use, but I’m just not there yet. What puts me on that next level? You know, the one where I would feel comfortable going to Blogher.
- This made me spit out the water I was drinking just now. And since I’m not supposed to be reading blogs at work, I had to pretend that I just read something -really- funny on the install quote I’m working on. That’s hard.
- Claire got new sunglasses. They’re ADORABLE. What’s that? You want to see them. Well, ok.
See, I told you they’re cute. She doesn’t like to wear them, though. It took JR about 15 minutes to get that picture. We put them on, she takes them off. Over and over and over again.
But it’s totally worth it for how cute they are.
Yeah, I really don’ t have anything to say. Maybe tomorrow…