Write a journal entry with six random facts about yourself. Then, pick six of your friends and tag them – no tagbacks. These rules should be included in your entry.
1. I have always wanted to be a writer. I’m not all that good at writing, and I can never finish anything I start, but it’s always been a dream for me. I have about a dozen blank notebooks around my house…waiting to be filled.
2. I’m going to have a baby in 6 months and I’m terrified. I’m scared that I won’t be a good mother, I’m scared my life is over, I’m scared of what comes next.
3. When I add or subtract, I often have to use my fingers. I’m terrible at math.
4. When I was in college, and got home drunk, I used to turn on When Harry Met Sally. I know it by heart, so it would help me fall asleep (and make the ceiling stop spinning). Now, I can’t get through the whole thing without falling asleep.
5. I’m not very good at my job. I’ve never been able to convience people that they need something when I don’t think they do. Sometimes, I can be charming, but mostly I rely on them to do the upselling.
6. My shoulders pop on a regular basis. They make a really loud sound, but it doesn’t hurt at all. In fact, I think I pop them too much.
I tag: Alisha, Katie, Jen