7 Things I’ve thought today.
– I really like having wireless internet.
– Someone thinks I was being mean to her the other night. But I wasn’t. I was giving her a taste of her own medicine. And it felt goooooooood!
– I like happy hour. Any happy hour. But especially happy hour at Barfly’s, the one we made up.
– If we move, I’m going to miss these girls SO much!
– My dad’s friend, who has helped him so much this past month and a half, just lost her husband to cancer. Two in two months. This is killing me…..
– I think I left a message on Shithead’s voicemail last weekend, singing “And I’ll hang around as long as you will let me. And I never minded standing in the rain. You don’t have to call me darlin’. You never even call me by my name.” I think it was at 4am.
– I got my hair cut today. I’m pretty sure I don’t like it, but I haven’t messed with it yet. So there’s hope.
7 Things on my bedroom floor.
– My old perfect purse. It’s interesting how someone’s idea of perfect is so pliable.
– Happy Birthday wrapping paper from Jen’s birthday party here. Winnie didn’t use it and it’s still in the plastic wrapping.
– Way too many clothes. I did the laundry, just didn’t hang everything up.
– The letter J left on my pillow to find when I got home last night. It said how glad he was that he found me and how much it means to him that I’m supportive of him. It’s true. I am! *wink*
– My old Colorguard bag. It’s dirty, the zippers are almost all gone, and the strap keeps falling off, but I use it all the time. It’s the perfect size.
– Maxwell. *grin*
– A roll of toilet paper. I’ve had a sniffle for a week and it’s always the worst at night.
7 Songs I’ve heard since getting off the phone with my Dad
– “You Don’t Have to Call me Darlin” ~ David Allen Coe
– “Intuition” ~ Jewel
– “I Don’t Like Monday’s” ~ Tori Amos
– “Dry Your Eyes, Mate” ~ The Streets
– “Anna Begins” ~ Counting Crows
– “Such Great Heights” ~ Iron and Wine
– “What Sarah Said” ~ Death Cab for Cutie (sob, by the way)
That’s it. Shower, happy hour, Gunhands, then I don’t know. J’s out of town again, so I’m up for anything!